Wednesday 27 April 2011

My current endeavour means I am empowering psychiatry to kill a phenotype

I'm no good. I understand the implications and I accept them. I'm not better than a murderer. I seek a scientific answer and I'm worse than scientists who don't know what they're doing.

If psychiatry finds the solution to the delusions then they will make a phenotype extinct. I'm against that but im ...I'm just no good. I might use the idea of patient measures but really all I care about is winning the battle against clozapine.

I do care for my friend though. She started this process in my subconsciousness. She knows a lot and she chose to have her delusion end. I couldn't help her. Neither could her psychiatrists. He'd just try different drugs. I had no answer to help her.

But fuck all that. I know that if this research about what reduces the delusions is successful then I will be responsible for the death of a phenotype. I will be responsible for the death of part of the human race.

Just wait till I fight against what I've created. Just know also that I'm a fucking cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"