Tuesday 12 April 2011

On natural reactions

I cried a bit this morning. It's not fair. it's just not fair.

I work damn hard. I don't have much of a life. I make many sacrifices.
These are things other people do too. I just don't get paid for it. They do.

I work for better stuff in Japan after the quake but I have no resources
and at the moment little energy. I'm mentally ill to a point where it's
getting in the way of my life but when I went for help the NHS wouldn't
help me, even though I volunteered and was a tiny part of the movement
which got massive amounts of funding for psychological therapies in the UK.

I give to charity and refuse it for me. I give to the homeless knowing
that often I'm being ripped off. I do it to myself but that is just
self-stigma.

I'm so fucking tired. It's just not fair. Having a little cry at this is
pretty damn sane. Anyone else in my state, after what I've been
through...they'd have killed themselves already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"