Saturday 23 April 2011

What can unhappiness feel like?

I spent the morning thinking about death. My death. I stayed under the
bed covers and tried not to wake to another day. I wished for sleep
because I didn't want to wake. I wanted death and I thought about the
different ways I could die. Like people imagine a new car or a house or
something I think about my death.

I 9imagined the different ways to die. How it would feel then finally I
could not feel forever more. I thought about the film pi. It ends with
the main character taking a drill to his head. I thought that might be a
nice option. A way to remove my consciousness but leave the flesh.

Then I woke up. The day hasn't gotten any better since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"