Thursday 7 April 2011

How is it companies which offer more debt to people with bad credit records know to email me now?

I've been having a strange experience with my email recently. It's the
sort of thing which could trigger another episode like the FAcebook
thing which happened last year.

I don't get a lot of spam email. I use a Google Mail account and they're
pretty good when it comes to blocking spam.

Recently though it's as if I've had stuff deliberately sent to me. As
usual I have to fight the paranoia. Why would email spammers target me
this way? Sure. I'm back in crisis debt. But how to email scammers do
this and why do they use the name of someone they know could trigger
things for me?

The problem is I had a reality breakdown last year where this sort of
questioning which keeps me same was not possible. The coincidence
couldn't be dismissed. Is it simply coincidence? Is it my financial
circimstances and details aren't safe? Or something else?

My sanity was threatened by someone's actions last year. Hanloan's Razor
helps with stuff like this but it only goes so far.

Perhaps it is nothing and perhaps not. People are always living with
these sort of coincidences. Last the Facebook thing was not my
imagination. It almost ended my life by a series of events starting with
a breakdown in reality triggered by a breakdown in what's possible in my
electronic reality without direct manipulation of my electronic reality
by someone who is either a fucking idiot who wants to trigger me into
psychosis then suicide or is a malicious cunt who wants to trugger me
into psychosis then suicide.

There's a small, crazy part of me that thinks it a mad researcher who
doesn't realise that they could trigger an episode as happened last year
with Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"