Monday 16 August 2010

At least I'm not totally paranoid

This image takes belief. It takes the trust that I didn't photoshop
this up and this genuinely happened. It is so unusual that it must be a
delusion or a lie....or it may have happened to me.

It did just now. There's no way I can prove this happened. I'm aware
that by putting this up and claiming that it happened I will be accused
of being a liar and...perhaps...faking my paranoia.

I was posting an image which had an important message on my Facebook
profile. As I flicked a couple of keys this came up. It's a Facebook
thing that normally pops up when there's unusual activity to check it's
a human rather than an automated program.

This one was most unusual. I didn't type the text in the box that says
"STOP BUGGING ME" and the message disappeared as quickly as it appeared
upon a key press.

Yes. I could have typed it there myself and done the screen capture or
faked the image. As you can see from some of my other images I'm fairly
competent with image editing programs. I don't have many readers who
trust me enough to know that this isn't faked.

Or better put, it's as fake as this image.
http://imaginendless.blogspot.com/2010/06/hardest-photos-ive-had-to-edit-in-while.html

What just happened to me would freak the shit out of anyone who hasn't
survived psychosis. The sad thing is that this sort of control or
manipuilation is not quite like real psychosis. There is a non-corporeal
force that does this stuff, and the most dangerous thing is to fuck with
that which fucks with my life. It'll fuck you right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"