Thursday 5 August 2010

I am a rapist

I think.

I fucked up. Not through mental illness but through the evil person I
am. Tonight I want to kill myself for the memory that was triggered this
evening but I haven't. I am not sure I can fix it - the rape. It doesn't
matter. Tomorrow I attempt to start something I believe in and for some
reason this evening something was triggered. I have to go through with
it but there is nothing left in my self-belief now.

I raped someone many years ago. There is no excuse for what I did. I
want someone to kill me tonight. This way is a different way to do it,
to destroy everything I hope.

I don't want to go into the details but I have to confess. I remember
being at a friend's party. I ended up talking to a girl and as the night
went on...nothing happened. But I was really drunk at the end of the
night and tried to have sex with her. She didn't want it but I didn't
understand so I just kept on going. I didn't penetrate her but that
doesn't matter. I forced her my need for intimacy on her. I was too
drunk or too quasi-autistic to understand that her passiveness wasn't
acceptance.

This was over a decade ago and I don't know why the memory came to me
tonight. Perhaps because tomorrow morning I want to start a mental
health charity and god still hates me. I needed to remember what a
worthless piece of shit I am, a stinking wretch that I would wring from
existence.

I didn't rape her because of mental illness. I raped her because I'm a
dumb cunt. I want to kill myself for what I did but it serves no
purpose. There is nothing I can do. I am attempting to get in contact
with her tonight through email but I'd rather step into the road than
accept forgiveness that could come from this process. I have no idea how
I hurt her. I have no idea what damage I did to her and her sexuality. I
barely remember what happened that night but enough to know, tonight,
that I shouldn't be in mental health nor running a charity. I should
pick up the ball and pistol and place it to my temple.

I want her forgiveness. But I could never accept it. I've thought of
solutions. A vow of celibacy for example. But that would make little
difference to me. A vow of poverty. That would be better than I have
now. My life's work for whatever she wants. Maybe that is a solution.

I put this statement out on my blog so I can be hated. It's the least I
can do to myself for my greatest evil.

I deserve to be hated and vilified.

I don't deserve to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"