Friday 27 August 2010

Rainy day photography

I love taking photos in the rain. So far it hasn't damaged my
equipment though I take care not to have the camera out too long.
Usually I keep it under my jacket.

The water droplets make a nice change to the usual photos of flowers.
Interesting textures can be created. The bobbling of the droplets on
this image is a contrast to the straight line texture of the flower.

There water clears the dust from the air so photos look cleaner after
the rain. There's also the chance of a rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"