Thursday 26 August 2010

Skunk's definitely a rapid acting antidepressant

In the last 2 days I've finished smoking £5 of skunk. I made maybe 15
or 20 spliffarettes from the blueys-worth.

I wonder if I feel so shit now because of the antidepressant effect,
because I haven't left the house for 2 days or because I haven't had a
drink for 2 days.

Whatever. It sorted out my eating habits. I've eaten 2 meals a day for
the last two days as well. Lots of junk food of course but proper food
in there as well. Usually 1 meal is a struggle.

I haven't felt particularly suicidal either though I've still not wanted
to get out of bed. Once I'm up though I get on with stuff. That's pretty
normal I feel. The still wanting to die thing isn't so normal but I'm
used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"