Wednesday 22 June 2011

An analogy of how society's illness can be healed

Being a wheelchair user is something associated with high levels of disability. The technology itself is a significant one to reducing the primary cause of disability.

Then there's the things the uk does now. Wheel chairs alone aren't enough. The fabric of physical reality and buildings access was changed. Ramps and lifts were mandated in public buildings and workplaces.

Many buildings are better for people with physical disabilities related to moving around. The illness in society which creates disability was, in a small way, healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"