Tuesday 21 June 2011

Divided personalities is not pathological

It is common and, in my belief, necessary for high achievers of a different genotype and phenotype.

What do I mean? I'm not sure. Perhaps simply the mad who try to be successful have to create a divide between the...ugh...not even sure how to label the divide but do you know what I mean?

How many of us split our selves into different ways of being. Different personalities. All of the effort is in an attempt to fit in to whatever social setting were in.

We all have to pretend. But some of us don't like it. We want to be. And so there is often an outlet.

Beings...people...have to divide and fracture. This is a result of the illness in society. People can't just be. Otherwise they'd often be labelled mentally ill.

My outlet...well I have no idea who I am and so I have no idea what is my outlet and what is me.

And if all that is an illness then fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I've explained how people become. You're the cunt labelling difference. And as an illness. Of all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"