Saturday 25 June 2011

Subjugation because of madness

Madness is a nebulous concept. That's the excuse. The same one as mental health is art as much as science.

That's not true. Mental health isn't art when it fails to be a science. Madness is not a nebulous concept because pseudoscience is applied.

But that's all bollocks. That's all irrelevant. The subjugation is premised on pseudoscientific grounds. Lots of it.

Science is used to subjugate. The science of psychiatry allows treatment outside the boundaries of law. Doctors are the new priests. They use the new dogma, science, but they misuse it.

Prof mary boyle wrote a book I dipped into ages ago. Schizophrenia the scientific delusion. Or something like that. The book is not read by psychiatrists or the power holders in mental health campaigning in the uk. She's bothered to write a proper argument challenging the science. These rants are purely rants. Neither science nor art.

I don't know what conclusions she came to. I didn't read her book properly. It is probably the best challenge to the new dogma, the pseudoscience of mental health, which is oppressing my people.

Science has become a tool to steal away the rights of the mad. It has been a way to take rights and choice away using the paradigm of illness. Two centuries and more of pseudoscience to oppress people who are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"