Tuesday 14 June 2011

The mad make a difference by breaking the mould

There is no scientific measure of breaking the mold. There is no scientific measure of idealism.

But that's because psychiatry wasn't invented to look for good things about people and types. Otherwise very quickly they'd have understood why mental illness wasn't an illness.

Cause of perjoratised behaviour is biological difference. That's their eddict and dogma and creed.

I say no. Cause of perjoratisation. That's the fucking problem. Any real doctor would agree with me too.

Change society to reduce the social and clinical prognosis. Change systems and cultures.

Or breach the hippocratic oath by directly harming individuals using drugs which cause illness in the name of something which isn't a real illness and can be treated in other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"