Monday 20 June 2011

Spychiatry

When Pasteur discovered penicilin...that was some amazing stuff. Rather than throw away the fouled petri dish he experimented with it. Mad fucker.

In a small way there's someone in my life who's a bit like pasteur's genius.

I wrote to her and by accident I mistyped the work psychiatry. I wrote spychiatry.

I probably do this often. I guess sometimes people forgive it. Sometimes people think I'm stupid. Sometimes people think I'm ill.

Sometimes someone thinks and thinks up something smart.

She did. She got it in a second a reduced it to something conscise within moments. Much of the content of this blog is spychiatry.

What mental illness does she have? She's so different she can see beauty in my mistake? A common mistake. One that the rest...normal people...find ways to accept or dismiss or judge.

She bothered to think about the mistake. The cock up.

What illness does she have? Probably the same one as Pasteur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"