Thursday 16 June 2011

Oh yeah. Like duh.

Psychiatric rights. Personal choice. The hegemony of psychiatry.

The system is not scientifically sound. But the systems present are as if they were.

This bollocks is total bollocks.

In the absence what do we chose? In the absence of the basis to apply a paradigm based on scinetific reason.

Why to ask the people then go get the evidence to give them evidence based answers for their treatment.

And some other shit too.

What do you expect of treatment for behavioural health, what you get and what science a good doctor could use...just read the rest of this blog to get a small idea. Just a small one...f why that's some fucked up shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"