Sunday 26 June 2011

The right stuff

I've been getting through depression by drinking wine and smoking skunk while blogging in the park.

I'm going out with a very sexy sex pot who is beautiful as a person and I wank over but I have too much anxiety when it comes to sex and being naked with her. There are multiple self-esteem issues on my part but put it this way...if there's a clear sign of depression for me then this is probably it. I'm not taking photos. I rarely go to the pub or see this mad sex pot I am in love with. She's the only person I see apart from my dealer.

Initially I went to a doctor to get antidepressants but they weren't the right drug. I'm also suffering from some sort of eating disorder where I barely eat. The nausea plus other side effects made two weeks of a low dose intolerable though I've been on higher doses. I didn't even finish the 2 week course I had.

Instead all my days have been spent here in a country park. I'm now on 2 bottles of red wine a day. That's a lot for me as a regular amount. It has escalated over the last two or three weeks. So has my cannabis consumption but I smoke low doses regularly rather than high doses less frequently. I make spliffarettes. It is because I interpret the two studies of injection of delta 9 thc as showing a dose response. Only one person in all of the subjects in these trials developed schizophrenia after the experiment. They were on the higher dose, a dose not used in the uk study. The other study I know was done in the us and the uk one was a replication study. I also know that 40-80 compounds are involved in the psychoactive high. This figure is from the three most recent large or systematic reviews published in peer reviewed psychiatric or medical journals in the uk circa 2009. There are two other isomers I'm aware of from over 15 years of reading about drugs and taking them. Delta 6 and delta 4. Think that's right. There may be others.

I also know that ssynthetic delta 9 thc is licensed in america as an apettite stimulant. I don't know any other drugs that do this but I'm not a doctor. I just know my drugs. It is effective at starting the munchies.

Whether I'm psychotic or not...well I've been about 5 spliffarettes today (I use a lot of tobacco and this is important too because the combination may be a more pleasant effect). A few gulps of wine too. And 4 or 5 cups of tea.

I'm feeling better. This is the stuff about individuality and solutions for psychological distress and/or depression.

Drugs, like talking, work for some people. The science shows this already.

Or perhaps I've had something no system of mental healthcare other than religion is able to prescribe. The love of a beautiful woman. No modern system is allowed to prescribe love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"