Monday 13 June 2011

The public don't care because the major, national organisations don't care

Too many dead. Those who have power don't give a fuck.

Too many dead. The mental health charities let them die. This includes the Alzheimers Society or whatever those fuckers are called. Their membership was, in evidence, slain. They let it still happen.

1,800 dead a year unnecessarily and UK docs still usae the drugs unnecessarily. On the membership of any old people's charity.

The problem is those charities are run by young fuckers. People with no lived experience. And carers. People who should be silent for their guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"