Sunday 26 June 2011

What is a good way to help a fucked up child?

NICE say drugs. I'm sure they have lots of evidence to support their position but we all know drugs are bad and people who push drugs on kids are bad, no matter how much pseudoscience is involved.

The FDA in America also approve drugs for kids. They too use research funded by drug dealers. At least my biased shit is free and comes from unrestricted funding.

I don't approve of drugs for children. I don't agree about drug use without user information and true informed consent.

I repeat my question which started this short conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"