Monday 27 June 2011

What's more important?

The right to be free or the right to be fed. The right not to be sectioned or the right to have a home.

Homelessness exists across europe even though there's a human rights act to guarantee liberty to everyone but vagrants, the mad...well generally its just the mad (as in anything in dsm or whatever else lawyers think is acceptable to allow to happen to another human being).

But is the guarantee of maslov's basic hierachy of needs a human right?

Yes. If not then it should be. Never to be taken from a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"