Thursday 16 June 2011

Rant and ramble combined

So if a difference is brai chemistry and makeup is used to enforce drug treatments which cause physical problems and neurobiological ones...because of social and clinical outcomes....treating the problems of society and the supposed problems defined by the totality of psychopathology, the fundamental continum of the power hiolders in mental healthcare...

I'm not drunk or stoned enough to say what I'm trying to say other than the last paragraph which doesn't refer to the consumption of my chocolate salty balls by the medical establishment for becoming a power structure involved in the normalisation of the human race akin to the slaughter of human types because difference is allowed to be considered an illness....

What was I talking about? Oh yeah. The rights of humankind. You know what I'm saying? Our fundamental right to exist without oppression or subjugation. What homosexuals and black slaves would demand today. Oh yeah. And all those dead old people. They had no voice. Their deaths were a prime example of why the fuck this is all...fuck....this whole this is wrong....right?

Behaviour is allowed to be normalised by doctors. What the fuck? Oh...because its an illness....fuck you anf fuck your paradigm...that's what I say...and I do.

A chemical cosh is as powerful as a nuclear weapon. The deaths from the latter are fewer than the potential world wide deaths caused by the former.

Behavioural health...a more greater ill...the chemical cosh at least...because more are killed...than by dropping a nuclear weapon?

Death and mental health. Why have I not seen that report?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"