Saturday 25 June 2011

What is crazy?

There are some really, really smart people working on this question.

My question to you. What would you allow to be done to a crazy?

My next question would be what would you allow with willing consent? I mean if a homosexual was homosexual but they wanted to change then what would you do?

Sexual identity disorder. A label. A judgement. People who are gay but want to be straight.

Two score years of psychiatry. Sexual identity disorder. Now it is a mental illness to be mentally ill but want to be normal.

(Ps - drunk. Sexual identity disorder might not be the right term but there's a dsm definition for people who are gay who want to be treated to be not gay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"