Wednesday 15 June 2011

This is what I do

I'm escaping my life. I'm in one of my ostrich in the sand places. My head is in the sand.

All I do is drink red wine, smoke skunk and write in this park near where I live for a few hours a day.

I don't want to deal with real life any more. I know I have to but I don't want to.

So I come here and rant. It is better than sitting at home playing shitty facebook games. Most of my electronic contact is through a game called galalxy legion.

I escape into my blogging on mental health or I escape into these simple social network browser-based games.

I want things but I'm not getting any of them done. Really struggling to do anything else but this routine.

I have no idea what this state is, whether it is clinically diagnoseable or treatable. I just need to get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"