Monday 13 June 2011

Psychiatrist chose psychopathology, the people chose compassion

Isn't that why addicts are fucked?

On a theorectical level psychiatrists are better than the masses. Of the two they give most of a fuck.

Psychiatrists would chose to change addicts in the same way they would treat homosexuals. Of course nowadays it involves accepting god and taking each day of failure of being as a victory.

Because isn't that what the 12 steps offers? No solution. Just each day pretending not to be mentally ill, deny their self because of society.

Who gives a shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"