Saturday 18 June 2011

How is it guns are legal but drugs aren't?

Apparently drugs are so dangerous they need to be illegal and when the
UK's senior government science advisor speaks out he is fired.

Because we live in a mad fucked up world where too many people with
power don't do enough drugs. Their adherence to automoton-like ways
means we have this ridiculous situation where a relatively harmless herb
is illegal but a killing machine can be purchased legitamately. In fact
next to the police station where I live there is a gun shop.

I'm sure they'd arrest and charge me if I ever smoked a spliff in front
of it. Fucking useless pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"