Wednesday 1 June 2011

Am I crazy?

I have no idea if I have a radical perspective or one that's close to an important truth. Have I analysed and crystalised wrong or have I seen through the smoke and mirrors of mental health to see the darkness.

Emotional and behavioural differences upon which the paradigm of illness is applied. They're not real illnesses but biological differences are sought in research then called deficits. Social and occupational dysfunction exists but here the illness is the construct of society malformed to accept robotic like people and disadvantage the rest of the human race.

Treatment does not address biological problem.s but uses neurochemical means to change behaviour and emotions. No biological testing is used in diagnosis, only behaviour and emotion and experience of consciousness.

The darkness is allowing social control through medicine. There is no oversight. The checks and balances aren't enough. Whereas the justice system is overtly an area where bad things happen mental health is assumed to be a good thing. But many bad things happen in the name of mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"